Artyard Studio Gift Certificates
Certificates can be purchased for class or pottery tools. Currently available for ONLY current registered students at this time.
Here’s how it works…
- Come see us at the Studio.
- Decide what type kind class you would like – adult or kids class for a current student.
- Note: There may be additional charge for an adult beginner tool kit or for clay.
- You do not need to register for a class at this time, but classes do fill up quickly.
Here’s how you redeem your gift certificate…
- Choose the class you would like to attend.
- Fill out the Registration pages and contact Artyard Studio (634-0989) for a permanent space reservation
- On the payment page enter “Gift Certificate #<your number> in the note area.
- When you registration is confirmed that counts as use of the certificate and no changing dates or refunds will be given for missed classes or events.
- Be sure to bring your Gift Certificate with you on your first day of class.
That’s it. You must bring the gift certificate with you to your first class. All certificates have an expiration date we strongly adhere to . When you registration is confirmed that counts as use of the certificate and no changing dates or refunds will be given for missed classes or event.