Get a little dirty on a weekend night! Couples, that want to do something different are welcome to join us at Artyard Studio for an evening of fun, romance and throwing on the potter’s wheel. We want you to learn what it takes to throw a pot, but it’s just as important to us that you have a good experience. We will get a chance to try out a potter’s wheel and get your hands dirty, while our instructor helps you to make your own unique pot. We provide everything you need. All you have to do is come ready to have a good time, and remember to wear clothes that can get dirty (this includes shoes).
Each participant will have the opportunity to create items on the wheel in stoneware clay such as wine tumbler, mugs and bowls. Your work will be glazed and fired and ready for pick up in a few weeks.
Give It A Spin on a Pottery wheel
• We will finish and fire one piece per person in the glaze of your choice. Work will be finished and ready for you to pick up (in 2-3 weeks). Any of your additional pots or creations to your home for an additional fee.
• BYOB, appetizers included. Reserve a party for you and your friends.
• Bring a camera phone if you like and we’ll take some pictures for you.
• This is one night to try out pottery date, beginners welcomes and encouraged!
• Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. BYOT (TOWEL) is required.
• This night is for couples Dating or Married Only so that all attending feel comfortable.
Keep in mind that wheel throwing is a challenging craft and making something your first time is not a sure thing, but it is tons of fun to give it a go. Check the dates below for availability. Price is for one class only, appetizers included. Ages 21 and up – this class is BYOB, light fare & laid back.
Clay is a bit of a metaphor for relationships;
it needs to be mold-able and malleable in order to be great.
Please check upcoming dates below. Bring your date, your spouse or your partner for an evening of romance. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first date or your 50th, you’ll spend an enjoyable Friday or Saturday evening playing in the clay. Add in a little music, a glass of wine and you’ve got the perfect recipe for a date you’ll talk to your friends about for weeks.
The cost is only $95.00 per pair for a 2 hour class. Paid Reservations are required. Maximum of 4 couples. Instruction,a bit of help, clay and tools, finishing and firing are included.
Click here to Register and see available dates.
Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. BYOT (TOWEL) is required.