Class Cancellation Policy
Artyard Studio will retain a $20 processing fee for all refunds on classes that are held as scheduled. Tuition fees can be refunded if the student withdraws prior to three weeks before the beginning of classes, but the processing fee is not refundable. Thereafter, a refund for a student cancellation will be made only if the place the student holds in the class can be filled ten days prior to event. There are no refunds once a class has started. No refunds or credit will be given for missed events/workshops. No exceptions will be made.This includes absences due to unexpected events or personal circumstances such as illness. Any deviation from policies and procedures may result in a dismissal from class with no refund. For classes cancelled by AYS due to weather or instructor illness, a make up class will be rescheduled before the end of the term.
Please plan to attend all scheduled classes. We cannot offer make-up sessions due to class size and format.
- You should bring a small hand towel. Wear older clothes, you will get muddy, especially on the wheel.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes or workshops if the minimum enrollment is not reached.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes or workshops due to inclement weather.
- Full tuition will be returned if class or workshop is not conducted
- Missed classes are non refundable.
- 100% of tuition Less the $20.00 processing fee will be refunded with notice 3 weeks prior to 1st class.
- No refunds or credit will be given after the second class. No exceptions will be made.
- Studio credit will be given with notice 3 weeks prior to workshop if spot can be filled ten days prior.
- No refunds or credit will be given for missed events/workshops. No exceptions will be made.ALL Artworks not picked up during workshop time AYS is not responsible for. It must be picked up or finished in a timely manor no later than six weeks from last class. Also Clay and tools will become property of AYS.
Studio Release Policy
Store and Gallery or Show Refund Policy
For online purchases please review our Store Policy page. For purchases made at shows or in class these policies apply.
- No refunds. No exceptions will be made.
- All items may be returned within 30 days, for store credit, as long as they are in the same condition in which they were purchased and are accompanied by their receipt.
- After 30 days, items may not be returned or exchanged.